#WednesdayWorkout - The Rollover
Targets: Abdominals, obliques and hip flexors.
- Lie on the floor on your back with your arms by your sides and palms facing the floor. Hold both legs straight out at an angle of about 60 degrees to the mat or higher if the back arches.
- Inhale and raise legs to a 90-degree angle in line with hips.
- Exhale and lift pelvis off the mat and roll the spine vertebrae by vertebrae bringing the legs over your head.
- Inhale, flex the feet and open the legs to shoulder-width apart.
- Exhale; slowly roll the spine back to the mat, vertebrae by vertebrae. As soon as the bottom touches the mat, lower the legs further down and bring them together to return to the start position.
Repeat the sequence 8-10 times.