#Wednesday workout – Hamstring stretch
- Lay on the floor, with both knees bent. Place both feet into the ring over the balls of your feet and lengthen the legs towards the ceiling.
- Hold the ring with both hands, palms facing you and the shoulder blades should be resting on the floor, neck tucked into the chest slightly and chest open.
- Exhale and pull the ring closer towards your chest until you feel a slight stretch in the back of your thigh.
- Hold for at least 20 seconds.
- If you do not have a Pilates ring then use a towel instead.