Bootcamp Pilates Richmond
- The Richmond studio in the newest of the chain and is located at number 4 Red Lion Street, Richmond Surrey. The studio is surrounded by restaurants and shops, has excellent connections with public transport and is just a short walk from the river.
- The studio has a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere that our customers enjoy every day when they come to do their classes. The studio is light, inviting, clean and airy. Facilities include shower with complimentary towel and water, changing rooms, a calming reading area where you can relax after your class. There's also a spacious outdoor terrace where our clients can socialise and relax.
- Customer service in person or over the phone is provided by our friendly staff.
- The studio is open Monday to Sunday with classes from 7am to 8.00pm weekdays and 10-2 during the weekend. Classes are varied, bookable online 24/7 and are suitable for men and women of all ages.
- Group or private classes can be booked at affordable prices with our expert trainers who devote their efforts to ensuring clients obtain the best results in the minimum time.
- There is no membership fee for the Richmond studio and the first class is free. Class credits are interchangeable at all studios.
Richmond Address & Contact
4 Red Lion Street, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey TW9 1RW
Tel: 020 8090 7999
Email: [email protected]
Tube station is Richmond and Main Line Train is Richmond. They are both approx. an 8 minute walk.
Turn left out of Richmond train/tube station (same building) and walk straight ahead all the way down Richmond High Street. When you reach the very end of the High Street, look to your left and you will see a Waterstones Book Shop. We are next to Waterstones on the left hand side above Sweaty Betty with a bright green door.
Nos. 65 & 371 (from Kingston, Ealing), 493 (Tooting), H37 (Hounslow) 493 & 490 (North Sheen), 419 (Hammersmith)
There is a public car park - Paradise Road Car Park (350 spaces) - approx 250 yards from the Richmond studio. Paradise Road turns in to Red Lion St and the car park approx a 5 min walk to the studio.