Bootcamp Pilates Notting Hill
- The ‘original’ Bootcamp Pilates opened six years ago in fashionable Notting Hill and has remained phenomenally successful ever since.
- Conveniently located close to a busy bus route on Westbourne Grove and just minutes walk from the Queensway and Royal Oak tube stops. Bootcamp Pilates clients receive an exclusive 50% off parking directly under the studio within the Colonnades car park - see below for details. Street parking is also available.
- A comfortable, warm and inviting reception area is staffed by friendly, helpful studio assistants. Facilities on offer include a changing area, shower, plus complimentary water and towels.
- Group or private classes can be booked at affordable prices with qualified trainers who devote their efforts to make sure that our customers obtain the best results in the minimum time.
- There is no membership fee and Class credits are interchangeable at all our studios.
Notting Hill Address & Contact
34 Porchester Road, Bayswater, London W2 6ES.
Directly next to Waitrose supermarket's entrance.
Notting Hill's telephone number is: 020 7034 0000.
Email: [email protected]
50% discount is available for parking in the Colonnades car park, located directly under the studio. Simply purchase your pre-paid card from the car park attendant. There is a minimum £20 top-up. You then swipe on entry and the charge is taken on exit. 50% discount also applies to car valet/wash services in the car park.
There is also a great new storage facility in the car park, with 4 weeks free storage/insurance. Further discounts are then available for longer rental periods. Leaflets available in the studio.
Notting Hill Directions
Buses that stop nearby are the 36, 27, 23, 7 and 18
Walking directions from Royal Oak 0.2 mi - about 3 mins. Turn left out of the station, over the bridge and you will eventually see Waitrose on the same side of the road.
Walking directions from Bayswater station 0.4 mi - about 7 mins
Turn left out of the station and walk up Queensway, past Whiteleys shopping centre, to the main traffic light junction. Turn right here and walk to the next traffic light junction. On the opposite corner you will see Waitrose.
Walking directions from Queensway Station 0.5 mi - about 10 mins
Exit onto Queensway and walk up Queensway (heading North). You will eventually reach Bayswater tube station. Follow directions from Bayswater tube, above.
Walking directions from Warwick Avenue 0.8 mi - about 12 mins
Head southeast on Warwick Ave toward Blomfield Rd
Slight right to stay on Warwick Ave Slight right at A404/Harrow Rd Slight left to stay on A404/Harrow Rd Turn right to stay on A404/Harrow Rd Turn left at B411/Harrow Rd Continue to follow B411
Walking directions from Westbourne Park 0.8 mi - about 15 mins
Head southeast on A4207/Great Western Rd toward Tavistock Rd
Turn left at A4207/Westbourne Park Rd Continue to follow Westbourne Park Rd
Slight right to stay on Westbourne Park Rd
Turn right at B411/Porchester Rd