Make your own… energy bars!
Fed up of buying energy bars that just don’t cut it when it comes to being tasty?
We love this recipe for energy bars with cacao…
- 200g walnuts
- 40g chia seeds
- 40g ground flax seeds
- 40g hemp seeds
- 50g cacao nibs
- 30g coconut flakes
- 150g pumpkin seeds
- 100g raisins
- 150g chopped dates
- 1-2tbsp melted coconut oil (if needed)
- Put all the dry ingredients in your food processor, then add the raisins and dates and process until everything starts to stick together.
- If it is too dry then add more dates or the coconut oil
- Remove contents from the processor and press into a lined pan and set in the fridge for an hour or more.
- Cut into bars and store for up to a week.